PayLoadz Vs Apple

PayLoadz Vs. Apple

PayLoadz Vs Apple

Physical copies of new albums are becoming less common. Much of an independent artist’s sales comes from digital downloads of songs and full albums on the Internet instead of from a CD from the corner record store. A variety of marketplaces and platforms exist from which to promote and sell your music online, some of which are more difficult to navigate than others. Two options for digital music distribution are…

Online Electronic Goods Shopping

Consumers are scaling down the physical goods they own. Who wants to carry around pounds of books when they can be purchased online as online electronic goods? The clutter in a home disappears when DVDs, CDs and books are electronically formatted. Turning to digital media will continue to make online electronic goods shopping more popular. Just look at the trend toward tablet PCs and mobile phones. It’s a good idea…

Digital Delivery Security

Digital Delivery Security for Your Business

Digital Delivery Security

Selling digital goods online means the files are on a server. When people go through the purchase process, they’re given a link to download. This link is often sent to their email in case an instant download goes wrong. But how can you ensure digital security on these goods? What will it take to make certain only the person buying the digital product can access it? What is digital delivery…

Sell My Software Online

How Do I Sell My Software Online?

Sell My Software Online

Many entrepreneurs seek the most lucrative avenues for marketing their software, and many wonder, “How do I sell my software online?” Online marketing is not a daunting experience once you know how to access the proper resources. Getting Started Getting started selling software online can be approached many ways. You typically will first want to identify your customers. Knowing your target audience is crucial. When you make the decision to…

Google Checkout Alternative

Features of Google Checkout Alternative

Google Checkout Alternative

Google Checkout is a merchant’s answer for obtaining payments. There’s also the Wallet concept, which is what your customers will use. Wallet allows consumers to use any credit card, debit card or other account they may have in their wallet, but without compromising their data. They just select which account in their wallet they wish to use. The Google Checkout alternative lets you use Google Checkout along with other payment…

Digital Delivery Shopping Cart

Digital Delivery Shopping Cart Income

Digital Delivery Shopping Cart

Technology created a smorgasbord of possibility for online entrepreneurs. People who have the gift or talent for creating marketable digital products have opportunities to sell work online. Compelling advertising and an easy-to-operate digital delivery shopping cart are all you need to create an additional cash flow. If you’ve never considered the prospect of marketing your creations online, now is a great time to look into it. Why People Buy Digital…

ebooks for sale

How Do I Sell Books Online

ebooks for sale

Choosing the right platform and service provider can be key for selling books online. The question of how do I sell books online is best answered with a good platform and selling services provider that can help equip the website with some basic elements. Smart entrepreneurs who want a sell book business on the Internet usually boost their websites with the help of third-party services and platforms designed to attract…

Affiliate Marketing Infographic

The Rise of Affiliate Marketing Online Infographic

Affiliate Marketing Infographic

Affiliate marketing has seen a steady rise in its popularity, and the affiliate opportunities available have greatly increased. This infographic provides a timeline and information on some the most popular affiliate marketing opportunities.                                                                          …