Digital Download Products

Marketing Techniques for Online Merchants

Digital Download Products

Selling digital products is a great way to start your own business with limited start-up capital. In order to make your business venture a successful one, however, you’ll need to have a basic understanding of the best marketing techniques. Making sure your target demographic is aware of your product is an essential part of your success, and can make all the difference when it comes to your new online business….

Sell Knitting Patterns

Profit from Your Hobbies: Sell Knitting Patterns

Sell Knitting Patterns

If you’re an accomplished knitter with a sheaf of your own designs, you may be sitting on a tidy profit. Once considered a pastime for older crafters, knitting has become one of the most popular and profitable sectors of the crafting community. When you set up an online store to sell knitting patterns, you can turn your favorite hobby into a fun and exciting way of making money through online…

Sell Videos Online

Sell Videos Online for Profit

Sell Videos Online

Have you ever looked at the viral videos proliferating the Internet and wondered how you could become the next big star online? With the right content, you can make money while becoming the Internet’s next superstar. Selling videos online may be easier than you think; all you need is the right tools to turn an amateur hobby into a profitable online business. Know Your Audience The first step to selling…

Sell Digital Art

Turning Digital Art into Cash

Sell Digital Art

Digital art may be difficult to hang in a physical gallery, but it still offers those who create it a chance to turn their passions into earning potential. With the power and global audience of the Internet, you can bring your digital art creations into the online marketplace. Expanding your reach, earning money and starting an online business doesn’t have to be impossibly difficult, either. With a basic understanding of…

Music Downloads For Sale

Sell Video Games to Corner the Indie Market

Music Downloads For Sale

You have the know-how and strong ideas it takes to create successful video games, but lack the backing of a major development company. While this can initially seem like a frustrating position, you’re actually uniquely placed to profit off the rapidly expanding indie market. Today’s gamers aren’t just teenagers with expensive consoles; they’re everyday smartphone users and casual PC players. With this growing interest in relatively simple, quick games comes…

Informational Products

How To Sell Software Online

Informational Products

It’s easy to sell software online and make money doing so, whether you create it yourself or have someone do it for you. All it takes is a little knowledge, a computer and Internet access, and you can start your own business selling software that people all over the world can have access to buy. Getting Software Before learning how to sell software online, you need product to sell. If you…

Digital Delivery Shopping Cart

Online Selling Software

Digital Delivery Shopping Cart

Getting started selling software You need three things to start selling software: a website, a shopping cart and a way to collect payments. If you decide to take other forms of payments, such as credit cards besides PayPal, you will need a business bank account, a credit card merchant account, a payment gateway and an SSL certificate. The SSL certificate is necessary even if you don’t accept credit cards because…

mp3 file downloading

PayLoadz – Sell My Beats Online

mp3 file downloading

The Internet is the world’s marketplace; anything and everything a person wants to buy can be found there. If I want to sell my beats, I need to sell them online, but I also need to make sure that my music isn’t lost in the overwhelming sea of websites and vendors that make up my competition. In addition, I need to make my sales transactions simple and easy to complete…