When the economy is down and spending money is less plentiful, people tend to use promotional codes and coupons as ways to save money. The following 10 sites offer promo codes, coupons and money-saving offers:
1. RetailMeNot – Coupon aggregator RetailMeNot allows users to submit promotional codes for online purchases and offers in-store and printable coupons. RetailMeNot is one of the more popular coupon sites on the Web. The number of offers is large, almost to the point of being overwhelming.
2. PayLoadz – PayLoadz is an e-commerce solution that manages content delivery and affiliate marketing for digital content creators and online merchants. A variety of sellers offer large coupon collections in their PayLoadz e-stores.
3. CouponMom – CouponMom offers a number of local, regional and national coupons. Groceries, drugstores, restaurants and other brick-and-mortar store offers are available for printing, along with promotional codes for savings through select online merchants.
4. Rather-Be-Shopping – Online coupons are the bread and butter of Rather-Be-Shopping.com, a site run by a husband-and-wife team. The site also shares printable coupons and bargain offers for in-store purchases.
5. CouponCabin – CouponCabin works directly with merchants to offer exclusive codes and deals that aren’t available anywhere else on the Web. The site also offers printable coupons and grocery store coupons.
6. Coupons.com – Coupons.com hosts an impressive selection of deals, both online and in-store. Grocery and household items, pet care and personal care deals are all available to users, along with local and national money-saving offers.
7. CoolSavings – CoolSavings offers promotional deals, free sample offers and coupons to users for free, along with money-saving advice, hints and tips.
8. SmartSource – Coupons and offers at SmartSource come in printable form. The site also offers a Direct2Card option designed to send coupons and special offers to the loyalty card from your local grocer.
9. EverSave – Printable coupons and special offers are part of the EverSave business model, along with flash sales that offer deep discounts on popular items from major retailers. The featured Savings Blog also provides advice for saving money on retail purchases.
10. RedPlum – RedPlum collects coupons and promotional codes for grocery stores, drug stores, local services, restaurants and popular online merchants. This helps users save money across the board. The Clip-Free option allows users to load coupons onto participating grocery store loyalty cards, which are subtracted at checkout to net even greater savings.
A little time spent browsing these sites should fill your coupon file with plenty of savings each month.