If you want to be an online entrepreneur, trying to find the most effective method of setting up your virtual marketplace and choosing a method of accepting online payment in exchange for digital goods can be daunting. Many opt to use PayPal as a means of collecting payment while marketing and promoting their goods through other methods. Some of the all-in-one alternatives, however, can streamline the process. Here are 10 options available to you that will manage more than simple payment processing and can help you establish your business and generate more revenue:
- 1. PayLoadz – PayLoadz is a full e-commerce platform that allows sellers to create an online store, manage content delivery and collect payment from customers quickly and easily. PayLoadz also provides optional affiliate marketing services that allow sellers to access affiliates who are willing to promote your goods for a small portion of the profits from sales they facilitate.
- 2. E-junkie – E-junkie’s service grants you access to shopping cart services and “buy now” buttons for placement on your personal website. It provides you with automated file delivery and pays you directly for each purchase made.
- 3. Tradebit – Using Tradebit to sell your digital goods helps you manage payment processing for purchases and places your products in an expansive catalog to boost visibility.
- 4. FastSpring – You can create your own hosted order page, integrate it with the design of your personal website and collect payment for your digital goods from purchasers with FastSpring. It supports one-time purchases and recurring subscriptions.
- 5. DPD – DPD helps you set up a store, add the products you wish to sell and promote your virtual storefront with simple HTML buttons and text links to direct potential buyers to your store.
- 6. Shopify – Setting up your own website and accepting payment from a variety of gateways around the world is simple with Shopify. It offers full site customization options and customer support.
- 7. Clickbank – Clickbank manages payment processing for your online store, and content delivery and an affiliate marketing program help promote your digital goods.
- 8. UploadNSell – UploadNSell is a unique e-commerce platform that offers hosting and payment processing services free of charge to merchants with five products or less that total up to 30MB in size.
- 9. Instabuck – Instabuck is an e-commerce solution for purveyors of digital goods. It offers full payment processing options to facilitate collection of funds quickly and easily. Plans range from $4.99 per month up to $299 per month, providing a level of service to fit every budget. To have access to landing pages and A/B testing services, you need to buy the $99 premium monthly package.
- 10. StoreFront – StoreFront facilitates the creation and management of an e-commerce site, along with payment processing services managed through Authorize.net, for transaction management.
Find us at www.payloadz.com Facebook: www.facebook.com/payloadz Twitter: www.twitter.com/payloadz