Understanding the unique aspects of digital delivery platforms can help you determine which, out of the hundreds, might be the right option for you. Below is a list of 10 recommended digital delivery platforms with information about what each offers. This should help you compare platforms to help you decide which would be best for you.
1. PayLoadz – With PayLoadz, you get an automated digital delivery platform that delivers files securely to people who make a purchase. You also get a payment processing system and an affiliate network to help you promote and sell digital products.
2. E-junkie – E-junkie, like PayLoadz, was one of the first companies to offer automated delivery options for digital products. The difference between PayLoadz and E-junkie lies in the fee structure.
3. Digital Delivery App – A newer player in the digital delivery platforms space, Digital Delivery App focuses on its integration with affiliate networks like ClickBank and email-marketing services such as MailChimp and AWeber.
4. DPD – The DPD service is similar to Digital Delivery App; it also focuses on integration with third-party email marketing services and affiliate networks. The pricing structure, based on the number of products and storage space, is also similar.
5. Digital Content Center – Like many delivery platforms, Digital Content Center has plenty to offer including verified download, auto responder email notifications, auto license key creation and updated tangible goods options.
6. FetchApp – As a digital delivery application, FetchApp works with other shopping carts such as Bigcommerce and Shopify as well as payment processing services. FetchApp is hosted software for automated delivery where you choose the shopping cart and payment systems.
7. BitBuffet – BitBuffet is a digital delivery platform and hosting service for digital products. The service doesn’t work as a shopping cart; it simply allows you to sell products using PayPal.
8. Pulley – Simplicity is what Pulley provides. You easily add your files to the site, sell them, deliver them and keep track of your statistics. Pulley offers four packages available for a monthly fee.
9. Quixly – This digital delivery platform is designed for file sharing but also allows you to sell files by connecting your PayPal or Google Checkout account. It also provides an application program interface to integrate the delivery service with any e-commerce solution.
10. Gumroad – With a focus on simplicity, this service is meant for people who might have something to sell but find e-commerce solutions cumbersome and time-consuming.